Hi Jaclyn! As much as I hate to start thinking about the fall, I'm being forced to.. and I'm on the lookout for some new jeans. As much as I've been a strong proponent for American Eagle the last few years, I'm struggling with their quality and would like to invest in some better denim if possible. However, my long inseam (35/36) seems to be impossible to find in skinny cuts. Do you have any go-to spots outside of AE, being a tall, thin girl yourself? Thank you!
Hi Jaclyn,I'm in dire need of your expertise! I was wondering if you can help me find a maternity dress for my baby shower in August. The shower will talk place indoors (what a relief) in a reception hall (somewhat fancy) with around 100 guests (to get an idea) The theme is "Ahoy! It's a Boy!" so I was thinking of a navy blue maxi dress...I'll be around 34 weeks at that time, so I would love something comfortable yet flattering. i'm open to any suggestions or advice! A thousand thank you's!!
Hi friend! As a new gym class junkie, I have to ask: any tips for someone looking to motivate herself to get out to a class as early as you do? I'll do the night classes until my legs fall off, but I can't seem to drag myself out of bed and get motivated to go, even on days I know I'm busy at night. How do you do it??
- Everlane V-Neck Tee
- Old Navy High-Waist Shorts (Similar from H&M)
- Carrini Mini Wedges - These are only $9.99 right now!
- Cuyana Tote
I’ve been wearing American Eagle shorts all summer thanks to their frequent sales. They are so comfy. The only drawback is that sizing can be hard to figure out (they vanity size in some styles, not so much in others). Here are my favorites (clockwise from top right):
- Boyfriend Short, $40 (Take an additional 40% off at checkout)
- Light Denim Midi (Not available online, but the same size in a different wash is marked down to $25)
- Denim Shortie (Not available online, but a lighter wash is on clearance for $35 with an additional 40% off at checkout)
- Dark Denim Midi ($25)
- White Destroyed Boyfriend Shorts (on clearance for $40, take 40% off at checkout)
- White Shortie (on clearance for $35, take 40% off at checkout)
- Light Wash Hi-Rise Festival Shortie ($35)
The Boyfriend style is versatile—they look good with a sweater/sneakers or with sandals and a tank. They’re cut a little longer. The Shorties and Midis often have more stretch denim options than the other styles. The Hi-Rise Festival shorts are cut higher on the outside—really flattering.