Ohhhh, this is tough.
Let’s see what might work (all products below have removable insoles):
- I love these adidas by Stella McCartney sneakers ($130). They’re pretty sleek and would look good with cuffed jeans or white jeans.
- These cute, colorful sneakers by BucketFeet ($65) would look so good with shorts or dresses.
- These Tsubo wedges ($130) wouldn’t be bad with jeans or dresses this summer.
- These are not cheap options, but Tory Burch’s metallic driving shoes ($275) or Anyi Lu’s flats ($365) could work.
- Merrell makes a relatively sleek black ballet flat for $80 that might be just what you need!
- Another good ballet flat option is this one from Taos ($100).
- ECCO’s Summer Ballerina flat is definitely one of the most stylish options I found. The price is decent too—$100.
- For something a bit more spring/summer-ish, look at these Clarks flats ($33-$80).
- These ankle boots by Hush Puppies are $139 and would look good with jeans or leggings. (Or shorts!)
- For rainy days, these Chooka wedge boots might work! They’re $53.
- These taupe ankle boots from Softwalk are awesome! They’re $149.
- New Balance sneakers are really trendy right now, so you could always grab a pair of those too. I love all these ($70 each). Look on Pinterest for tons of outfit ideas.
- I don’t know if you’re allowed to wear heels, but if you are, these from Aetrex ($150) or Ecco ($112) were the nicest I found.
I hope this helps! Don’t be too down—even if you have to wear sneakers, there are so many great sneaker outfits floating around these days. Look at this cute outfit. Or this one! I am DYING over this outfit. Keep things classic like this or wear them with a dress. If I were you (and if you are allowed to wear sneakers to work, DOCTORS NOTE), I would amass the largest, prettiest collection of sneakers. Nikes, New Balances, Supergas. Get it all, girl. Wear the hell out of them.