- Everlane V-Neck Tee
- Old Navy High-Waist Shorts (Similar from H&M)
- Carrini Mini Wedges - These are only $9.99 right now!
- Cuyana Tote
I’ve been wearing American Eagle shorts all summer thanks to their frequent sales. They are so comfy. The only drawback is that sizing can be hard to figure out (they vanity size in some styles, not so much in others). Here are my favorites (clockwise from top right):
- Boyfriend Short, $40 (Take an additional 40% off at checkout)
- Light Denim Midi (Not available online, but the same size in a different wash is marked down to $25)
- Denim Shortie (Not available online, but a lighter wash is on clearance for $35 with an additional 40% off at checkout)
- Dark Denim Midi ($25)
- White Destroyed Boyfriend Shorts (on clearance for $40, take 40% off at checkout)
- White Shortie (on clearance for $35, take 40% off at checkout)
- Light Wash Hi-Rise Festival Shortie ($35)
The Boyfriend style is versatile—they look good with a sweater/sneakers or with sandals and a tank. They’re cut a little longer. The Shorties and Midis often have more stretch denim options than the other styles. The Hi-Rise Festival shorts are cut higher on the outside—really flattering.