Posts tagged with ‘cardigan’
thebluehour asked: Super boring outfit ask - I'm looking for a big gray cardigan. Preferrably a wool blend - tailored enough that I can wear it to work but cozy enough for late library hours. Does this exist? Preferrably drapey and under $150. Thx!
I think I found some that you might like!
- This ZARA chunky cardigan ($60) might be perfect. I’m also a big fan of this drapey cardigan ($30).
- Gap has a chunky open-front cardigan for $80 but all sizes are sold out online right now except XS.
- This Free People cardigan is adorable ($128).
- Hanna Anderson’s merino wool cardigan is on sale now for $78 (from $98) and has pretty detail on the sleeves.
- Uniqlo has a cashmere blend long cardigan that’s quite pretty ($30).
- I found some other ones that aren’t wool but that you might like anyway. This Three Dots cardigan is GREAT ($144) and I love this one by Chaser ($84). I like this C by Bloomingdale’s cashmere cardigan too ($138 from $198). This BB Dakota cardigan has gray boucle knit and looks like a flattering fit ($106).