Posts tagged with ‘christmas’
uptowngirl asked: I have two nephews - one is three and the other just turned one. The three year is super easy. he's at that age that is really fun to shop for and he finally "gets" Christmas this year. I want to keep my gift giving about equal, but it's hard when his brother is only two years older and he has 3290457 hand me down toys and right now his favorite thing is eating his own foot. so I need help spoiling him and figuring out what to get him.
Isobel was about to turn one last Christmas so I have a few ideas for you:
- She got some really great toys last year from family and friends but the one thing she kept playing with over and over again was this $11 xylophone that Brandon bought for her on a whim. -____- She also loved this wood drum ($20).
- Another option is this set of wooden musical instrument toys ($15).
- She was also getting way into stacking and throwing blocks around so we got this $50 Melissa & Doug block set and it is LEGIT. Your nephew can play with it as he gets older too.
- Isobel was a big fan of a musical ride on toy but I can’t seem to find it online. This Radio Flyer tiny trike ($53) is adorable.
- A personalized stacking toy ($27) is a cute gift and keepsake.
- Bath toys are a safe bet too. Iz got this B. Fish and Splish boat ($27) last Christmas and still loves it. This Green Toys ferry boat ($20) is cute.
- Nesting toys will probably be a big hit. I like this stack from Green Toys ($14).