Posts tagged with dailydeals:
The Nordstorm Anniversary sale is huge—with thousands of items marked down—but I searched through for some of my favorites and discounted fall/winter basics that you could wear over and over again.
I can’t recommend Zella leggings enough. Even if you don’t plan to wear them to work out in, you should grab a pair to wear with boots this fall.
- Zella ‘Live In - Streamline’ Reversible Mesh Inset Capris, $31.90 (from $48)
- Zella ‘Live In’ Capris, $28.90 (from $44)
- Zella ‘Live In’ Eclipse Space Dye Capris, $31.90 (from $48) - The space dye pattern is one of my favorites they have. The full-length leggings aren’t marked down, but these crops are!
- Zella ‘Live In’ Reversible Capris, $28.90 (from $44)
- Zella ‘Live In’ Reversible Leggings, $33.90 (from $52) - The pair I bought over a year ago still look brand new.
- Zella ‘Double Scoop - Ocean Stripe’ Tank, $24.90 (from $38) - I love this striped tank. It’s so long!
- Zella ‘Live In’ Leggings (Cross Dye), $37.90 (from $58) - If you want to get away from black, these cross dye leggings are fun.
- Zella ‘Live In’ Reversible Leggings (Plus Size), $33.90
SHOES UNDER $100:
- Nike ‘Internationalist’ Sneaker Back and Front, $56.90 (from $85) - These would look great with distressed skinny jeans this fall.
- Halogen ‘Marlie’ Calf Hair Pointy Toe Pump, $59.90 (from $89.95) - These pumps are also available in a few other colors, including leopard.
- BP. ‘Train’ Wrap Belted Bootie, $79.90 (from $119.95) - These are a good dupe for last year’s popular Rag & Bone booties.
- Steve Madden ‘Ecntrc-c’ Snake-Embossed Slip-On Sneaker, $59.90 (from $90) - SUCH a good deal.
- DV by Dolce Vita ‘Cactus’ Studded Bootie, $99.90 (from $150) - I’ve found Dolce Vita boots/booties to be really comfortable so if you want a pair that you can walk in all day, these will probably do the trick.
- Yosi Samra Ballet Flat in Leopard or Navy, $51.90 (from $79) - You’re probably sick of hearing me talk about these flats but they are SO GOOD.
- Nike ‘Free TR Connect 2’ Training Shoe, $72.90 (from $110)
FALL/WINTER BASICS UNDER $100:
- Lush ‘Perfect’ Tunic Henley, $28.90 (from $44) - Great price and I like that you could wear it casually (untucked with leggings/boots) or tucked into a skirt. Available in lots of colors.
- Caslon Drape Neck Zip Cardigan, $44.90 (from $68) - I have a cardigan/jacket similar to this and I wear it all the time.
- Tildon Ruched Long Sleeve Dress, $36.90 (from $56) - This looks so comfy.
- BLANKNYC Quilted Faux Leather Jacket, $98.90 (from $148) - This is one of the best faux leather jackets I’ve seen. The back detail is pretty.
- KUT from the Kloth ‘Jennifer’ Ponte Knit Five Pocket Skinny Pants, $45.90 (from $69.50) - I have some KUT from the Kloth pants and they are really comfortable and flattering.
- BP. High Waist Seamed Moto Leggings, $24.90 (from $38) - These are fun.
POPULAR ITEMS MARKED DOWN:
- Cole Haan ‘Cassidy’ Wraparound Strap Boot, $184.90 (from $278)
- Donald J Pliner ‘Devi 3’ Boot, $259.90 (from $398) - The sticker shock is real with these, but they get GREAT reviews.
- Halogen Flap Pocket Convertible Satchel, $151.90 (from $228) - A good commuter bag option.
- Michael Kors ‘Bailey’ Chronograph Bracelet Watch in Silver ($149.90 from $225) or Gold ($166.90 from $250)
- rag & bone/JEAN ‘Chamberlain’ Stand Collar Step Hem Jacket, $159.90 (from $242)
- Vince ‘Bowen’ Suede Slip-On Sneaker, $149.90 (from $225) - These are available in two other colors.
- Hunter ‘Tall Moto’ Rain Boot, $139.90 (from $215)
- The North Face ‘Avery’ Fleece Jacket, $110.90 (from $149) - This is available in several other colors too.
This post was sponsored by ShopStyle in collaboration with Nordstrom, but the items included are things that I independently chose based on my personal preferences.