Posts tagged with jackets:
So I've recently started a new job -- it's at a laid-back software company with a start-up feel. Jeans and flats in the office are fine, but I'm curious as to what you would suggest for tops! Where's a good starting point for that very casual, yet stylish, but not-too-stuffy look?
Why wear a black blazer when you can wear orange or red or green?
Love 21 Modal-Blend Jacket, $32.80
Forever21 Bold Shoulder Blazer, $29.80
Aryn K. Blazer, $62
One of my all-time favorite blogs/websites is Who What Wear. They had this great feature about parkas recently and, although I love how practical and casual-chic they can be, the prices featured in WWW’s post were way over my budget.
But, I did find several parkas I liked nearly as much for a fraction of the prices in Who What Wear’s post.
Love all these coats! The worst part will be choosing just one.
[If you’re on the Tumblr dashboard, please click through to the post for optimal viewing.]
- ModCloth Coat, $100
- Old Navy Collarless Wool-Blend Coat, $69
- Target Plaid Coat, $70
- Need Supply Co. Versailles Coat, $78
- Forever21 A-Line Striped Coat, $42.80
- ModCloth Tularosa Coat, $96
- BB Dakota Plaid Coat, $70
- Target Wool Coat, $70
- Charlotte Russe Houndstooth Trench, $45
- Steve Madden Asymmetrical Coat, $99
- BB Dakota Toggle Coat, $98
- ASOS Faux Shearling Cape, $96